Who doesn’t want to be successful, irresistible, and fearless? I mean, that’s pretty much everybody’s dream. Well, today’s your lucky day!
Here are my top 10 ways for you to create the successful, irresistible, and fearless life you’ve always dreamed of:
1. Know Your Purpose. “Pursuing success without purpose is like having a flashlight with no battery. A sense of purpose empowers us to resist mediocrity, and equips us to persevere through adversity. “ ~ Marshawn Evans
This quote really says it all. If you don’t know why you’re doing what you’re doing, then how will you stay motivated during tough times? Knowing your purpose, and being tuned in to how what you do influences the lives of others is essential to your personal success and fulfillment.
2. Know Your Worth. “Don’t go back to less, just because you’re too impatient to wait for the best.” ~ Jona Biddle
Never, ever sell yourself short. You know when you’re compromising in a way that you shouldn’t. The signs are all there. You feel a little anxious, and uncomfortable. You have no peace when you think about the decision or situation. At the end of the day, it’s just not worth it. Set clear standards and boundaries for yourself, and stick to them. Other people will only value you as much as you value yourself.
3. Pursue Your Passion. “Be intentional. Happen to your life. Don’t let your life happen to you.” ~ Dave Ramsey
You’ve heard this phrase a million and one times before, but today, I want you to think of it in a different way. Pursuing your passion is an active choice, and everything you do should be in alignment with your goals and dreams related to your passion. Once your thoughts, dreams, and actions, are in alignment, you will experience a level of success and happiness, that you never even knew was possible. Let go of the people, places, things, thoughts, and actions, that distact you from your passion, and pursuing your dream, so that you can pursue your passion fully.
4. Seek God, Not Money. “But seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” ~ Matthew 6:33 Did you know that God has a divine purpose for your life, and that He promises to provide for you every step of the way? Yep, it’s true. But if your total focus in life is on making money, and more money, and more money, you will miss out on God’s best for you. God wants you to have more than just money. He wants you to have peace, joy, love, and happiness. Those are all things that money can’t buy. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you. . . , plans to give you hope and a future.” ~ Jeremiah 29:11
5. Focus On Serving/Giving. “Here’s a simple formula for success when dealing with other people. Give more value than you request in return.” ~ Ralph Marston
Don’t you love it when you get more than what you expected, or paid for? Don’t you feel special when someone goes above and beyond to give you great service? Well, so does everyone else! If you want to grow in your business, career, or personal life, focus on serving and giving to others. Tap into the abundance that is currently yours, and find ways to share that with others. Be helpful, be thoughtful, be kind. It is absolutely true that, “you reap what you sow”.
6. Ignore Negative Thoughts. “You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Oh yes, the enemy of our mind, the one that tells us that we can’t, that it will never happen, that we’re just wasting our time, etc. Tell that voice to “Shut Up”! We all have negative thoughts from time to time. It’s normal, we are human. But don’t you for one second let those thoughts rule you, or control your actions. They are just there to scare you, and the best part is, when you take positive action, those thoughts are immediately silenced. So when you hear that negative dialogue in your mind, say, “Hey, get outta here! You don’t know what you’re talking about!”, and move on.
7. Know That You Are Good Enough. “Be your best, and life will be too.” ~ Ralph Marston
This is something that we all struggle with. Yes, every one of us. But, as I stated above, it’s only empty words and empty thoughts. Any thoughts that paralyze you, discourage you, or make you feel worthless are not thoughts that you should give your attention to. Pray, block them out, and take positive action. And for a good laugh, the amazing dancer turned entrepreneur, Marie Forleo just made a great video on this very topic. Watch it Here.
8. Take Action. “Success does not necessarily go to the person who has the best plan. Success goes to the person who takes a plan and puts it into action.” ~ Ralph Marston
Successful people are constantly doing things. They take chances, experiment, and try new things all the time. They don’t get stuck in their own heads with tons of great ideas, and just sit on them. I always thought that it was kind of sad when someone sees a product, or a commercial on tv, and says, “Hey, I had that same idea years ago.” Okay that’s great, but what did you do about it? Ahh, that is where the separation between the successful people, and the mediocre folk lies. Tak action today!
9. Stay Positive. “When the outlook is decidedly negative that’s the time to be aggressively positive.” ~ Ralph Marston
Negative thoughts bring negative experiences, and positive thoughts bring…..you know the rest. This is real and true, and at the end of the day, if nothing else, people generally prefer to be around someone who is upbeat and positive. You won’t get very far in your life, career, relationships, or business, if you’re known as “Negative Nancy”. Stay positive, and use that positive energy to create good things in your life.
“No matter what difficulty you encounter, “maintaining” the right attitude will be much easier than “regaining” the right attitude.” ~ Joyce Meyer
10. Be A Thought Leader/Innovator. “A strong brand is the product of everything you do as a business. The image in a consumers mind, the story they tell others.” ~ Ronald Skelton
Don’t settle for just being another dancer, artist, teacher, entrepreneur, etc. Be a leader. Be someone who is always taking chances, sharing your ideas and vision with the world, in order to add value to people’s lives, in whatever way you can. Build a platform that tells a story about your purpose, your mission, your vision, and how you want to influence the lives of others ina positive manner. Make it known, and others will talk about it, and share it, and want to be a part of what you’re doing. Don’t fade into the background, or ride someone else’s coat tail. Stand up and be the leader that you were created to be!
Do you have any other helpful tips on how to create a successful, happy, and fearless lifestyle? Leave your comment below.
If you found this post interesting or helpful, please share it on Facebook and Twitter.
Post your comment here!