There’s A Creative Side To Life As A Dancer, And There’s A Business Side. Become Masterful At Both, And You Will Be Truly Successful!
If You’re A Dancer on Twitter, You’ve Got To Join The #LetsTalkDance Tweetchat!
The #letstalkdance Tweetchat happens every Monday night, 10-11 pm EST.
Tonight on the weekly #LetsTalkDance Tweetchat, we’ll be discussing how you can master the business side of the dance world, from:
– Establishing Contracts
– Negotiating Your Rates
– Marketing Your Personal Brand
– Conflict Resolution
– Profitable & Marketable Collaborations
– Highlighting What Makes You Unique
– Using Social Media To Build Your Brand
It is going to be a very fun and exciting discussion on Twitter! Join us tonight, and spread the word!
How To Join The Tweetchat
– Follow me @AshaniMfuko to join the chat, and see the questions and topics for the live chat.
– Add the hashtag, #letstalkdance, to each of your Tweets.
– Follow along with all of the Tweets in the chat by going to, http://tweetchat.com/room/letstalkdance.
– Reply to, and re-tweet (RT) each tweet that you see with the #letstalkdance hashtag, and get ready for a wonderful time connecting with other dancers on Twitter!
– SPREAD THE WORD!
– That’s it! You’re done!
Our Tweetchat is often a Top Trending Topic on Twitter! See the screen shot below!
The Let’s Talk Dance Tweetchat Is Usually A Top Trending Topic On Twitter!
Please share this post on Facebook, and on Twitter, and help spread the word to dancers around the world. I look forward to chatting with you!
Post your comment here!