90-Day Social Media Success Challenge for Dance Studios Weekly Recap
This is Day #23 in our 90-Day Social Media Success Challenge for Dance Studios, and also a Sunday, so I’d like to take this opportunity to offer you a chance to recap this week’s top articles. Take this opportunity to reflect on the subjects that we covered, and assess the current status of your social media marketing. Make a choice to take action today. Hey, this IS a challenge! So, you should be challenging yourself to do something new and different, in order to have an impact on your social media campaign. Here a some bullet points that summarize what actions you should take next based on this past week’s articles:
2) Have realistic expectations for your social media marketing.
3) Join Kiner Dance Studio Success, the 1st Online Social Media Success Training and Resource Center for Dance Studios.
4) Share your personal story and interests in your social media marketing.
5) Be consistent and transparent in your social media marketing.
6) Join in Dance Advantage’s “Social Smarts” Live Chat.
- Dance Advantage Announces the Social Smarts Live Chat
- The Two Most Important Aspects of Social Media for Dance Studios
- A Crazy Idea in Social Media for Dance Studios
- Kiner Enterprises Inc. Announces the 1st Online Social Media Success Training and Resource Center for Dance Studios!
- A Real-Life Success Story in Social Media for Dance Studios
- How To Show Your Dance Teachers Appreciation Through Social Media for Dance Studios
Ailey II & The Joffrey Ballet Movie Stars, Tonight On The Kiner Hour Radio Show
No Comments | Apr 15, 2012
Tonight on The Kiner Hour Radio Show: Your Goals For 2012, With Special Guests From Dance New Amsterdam
1 Comment | Jan 15, 2012
5 Ways to Show Appreciation to Your Dance Teachers
No Comments | Sep 8, 2010
Dance Theatre of Harlem, Artistic Director, Virginia Johnson, Tonight, On The Kiner Hour Radio Show
No Comments | Jan 8, 2012
About The Author
Ashani C Mfuko
Ashani Mfuko is a Social Media Strategist, Digital Marketing Specialist, Award-Winning Blogger, and Professional Dancer. Ashani works with small businesses, corporations, & non-profit organizations as a Social Media Strategist and Digital Marketing Specialist. She creates results-driven, innovative social media strategies that are proven to increase your revenue and catapult your brand to expert status in your niche! She has an extensive track record of creating and implementing successful social media strategies for her clients. She is also the Host and Executive Producer of the “Inside New York City Dance” television show on MNN, and is a proud wife and new mom. Ashani has been featured in Dance Magazine, as a “Media Maven”, as well as in Dance Mogul magazine, Inside Woman magazine, & Dance Studio Life magazine, in addition to various dance blogs online. She is the author and creator of the, “Finance Your Dance: How To Turn Your Passion Into Profit“ e-book and workshop, and her dance blog won the Reader’s Choice, “Top Dance Business Blog” of the year award, two years in a row. She is a leader in the field of social media and digital marketing, and is highly sought after as a dance performer and dance teacher in the New York City dance community. Ashani is on staff at the Joffrey Ballet School in New York City, and teaches Advanced Jazz classes for their Jazz & Contemporary program & Ballet program.